There were some pretty entertaining movies this year - Reel Steel, X-Men:First Class, and Super 8 to name a few including the final Harry Potter movie but next year looks like it's going to be even better.

Title: The Hunger Games
Release Date: March 23rd 2012


Sandy: I loved this book series and the trailer looks awesome. I am already a fan of Josh Hutcherson (Journey to the Center of the Earth) and I am quickly growing fond of Jennifer Lawrence (X-Men: First Class)

Title: Underworld: Awakening
Release Date: January 20th 2012


Reeshe: the first 3 were good movies

Title: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Release Date: December 14th 2012

Sandy: I loved the Lord of the Rings trilogy and I love Martin Freeman (Sherlock, BBC) who will be playing Bilbo in this.

Title: The Avengers
Release Date: May 4th 2012


Sandy: I am a fan of the Marvel movies, not all of them but the majority and to have Robert Downy Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Mark Ruffalo all together in one movie which is directed by Joss Whedon...my brain just exploded.


Title: The Dark Knight Rises
Release Date:


Sandy: The Dark Knight was awesome, Christopher Nolan is a genius director and I love me some Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon Levitt xD.

Title: The Amazing Spiderman
Release Date: July 3rd 2012


Sandy: I was against this movie the moment I heard about it, I mean we just had three Spiderman movies a few years ago but then I saw this trailer and this one looks a lot less cheesy, more darker and just better.

Title: Snow White and The Huntsman
Release Date: 1st June 2012


Sandy: The trailer looks so epic! Its going to be both action and adventure. Snow White was my least favourite Disney princess because all she did was sing, cook, clean and get poisoned but in this movie she's actually going to get up off her butt and fight!

Title: Safe House
Release Date: February 10th 2012


Reeshe: Looks interesting
Sandy: Denzel Washington AND Ryan Reynolds...^_^


Title: Jack the Giant Killer
Release Date: June 15th 2012


Sandy: You have to have noticed by now that I like Fairy Tale retellings and I have yet to see one of Jack and the Beanstalk unless you count Puss in Boots, which I don't (though that movie was funny).


Title: Brave
Release Date: June 22nd 2012

Sandy: Two words: Disney's Pixar

Now this list was supposed to be a lot longer and actually have more reasons from Reeshe, but getting my co-blogger to do something on time is proving to be an impossible task. So blame her for this short list.