Production Company
Summit Entertainment/Sunswept Entertainment

Director
Bill Condon

Writers
Melissa Rosenberg, Stephanie Meyer (novel)

Main Stars
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner

The Quileute and the Volturi close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses different threats to the wolf pack and vampire coven.


Warning: Spoilers
Reeshe's Review
I enjoined this movie very much but I think the disappointing part of Breaking Dawn part 1 was when I found out that I would have to wait an entire year to watch part 2. Breaking Dawn was exciting, I never knew what was coming and it gave me goose bumps. I love that Jacob has finally found someone but I also can’t wait to find out what the Volturi will do about Bella or worst when they find out about the baby.
This movie is a rave but I fear that waiting so long will turn me off part 2.

Sandy's Review
Speaking as a non-fan this movie was surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be even though I found myself laughing most of the time. Except for being a bit drawn out, it was obviously made for book fans and was actually quite decent. When comparing to the previous films I thought the actors were a lot better, there was a lot more humor and I didn’t find Bella dull. She was in danger again of course but this time it wasn’t just outward forces trying to kill her but her own unborn child. Kristen Stewart wasn’t overly awkward in this role and Bella actually seemed like a strong character in a subtle way.

Worst scene: where the wolf pack, as wolves, was communicating telepathically, it was cheesy and their voices, which were altered to have an undercurrent growl, sounded ridiculous.

Best scene: was actually a scene that had me cringing and a few have described as horror movie worthy – the birth scene. It was as if Bella was giving birth to the Anti-Christ - it was everything a normal birth scene had but turned up by 100.