Book Blogger Confessions is a new bi-weekly meme hosted by Tiger @ All Consuming Books and Karen @ For What it's Worth Reviews.


The first question is:

How has the "job" of book blogging changed your reading habits? Both pro and con.

The Good: I read a lot more books now, much more than I used to which means I have a read a lot of great books that I may have never heard of before because blogging and all the things that come with it have kept me up to date with upcoming books and author news.

The Bad: I am easily influenced a lot more by other people's opinions since I follow so many book blogs and have friends on goodreads so although other people’s opinions have saved me from wasting my time on a bad book it may have also prevented me from reading a book I was initially interested in that I might have found to be good.