Book Blogger Confessions is a new bi-weekly meme hosted by Tiger @ All Consuming Books and Karen @ For What it's Worth Reviews.


Deadlines for reviewing and blogging. Do you set them? How do you keep them? What do you do if you can't meet a deadline?

Referring to Scribing Shadows: For review books I have set myself a 30 day deadline but like all deadlines I have never always met them and of course felt guilty about it. Now I’m not even taking requests because I know I have no time for them. As for deadlines outside of requests I have given up doing that because I know something will come up, I will procrastinate. I will get distracted and not meet it, which is why my blog posting is so inconsistent. I took a break in January however to get over a blogging slump and to actually schedule posts a month in advance so we will see how long that lasts :).