In the aftermath of the recent tragedy in Colorado, we decided to still go see this movie. It is so sad that there are people in this world who prey on innocent victims in there moments of insanity. Our blessing go out to those have lost loved ones, hurt or suffered any traumatic damage in this incident.

Production Company: Warner Bros. Pictures/DC Entertainment
Director: Christopher Nolan
Writers: Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan, David S. Goyer, and Bob Kane
Main Stars: Christian Bale, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway

Eight years on, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.

I think we all agreed that this movie was well worth the wait. Somehow I expected more with all the hype. But I guess I should have watched the trailer before. Reeshe and Sandy know a lot more about the character of Bain so it was more to their expectations.

I was never much a fan of Christian Bale as Batman fan; I must say he did a really good job. In this movie you see a more emotional side of the Dark Knight, as he struggles with his inner turmoil dealing with his lost love and choosing to protect his beloved Gotham City.

Anne Hathaway as the catwoman/burglar I thought was no Hallie Berry or Michelle Phiffer, but she did a wonderful job. The chemistry between her as Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne was spectacular...and she sure can handle the bike! Her quirky personality is always a plus too.

My favourite casting was Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who plays Detective Blake. I think he has really come a long way from his role as an alien in the popular 90s TV show Third Rock from the Sun. We can look forward to seeing big rolls from him in the near future.

Although I think this movie could have had a bit more action, we all greatly enjoyed the story and of course seeing all the new bat gadgets.