A long time ago before Reeshe moved away to New York she suggested that perhaps I could do TV show episode recaps. Me, being the lazy person that I am wasn't up to the idea. Writing episode recaps would mean that I would have to write a post once a week, consistently. That kind of project requires commitment and discipline, two qualities I greatly lack but you know what this blog has been quiet for quite some time now.

I have been busy with work, school, exercise and home life (not to mention goofing off on tumblr) but it is time I return to Sparrow and Vixen Reviews. Even if renovations are still going on around here it doesn't mean the blog needs to be quiet until everything is ready. So please continue to pardon the dust but don't stay away until everything is all clear.

Now the show suggested for the recaps was Vampire Diaries since we both watch it regularly, well I do I'm not sure Reeshe is keeping track of the new season but since this show is on Season 5 now I don't think it would be a good choice.

My show of choice will be one that has premièred this fall. One that premièred yesterday actually. I am a fan of the TV Show Once Upon a Time and this year a spinoff of the show has started. I will be watching and recapping/reviewing Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. I will do my best to make the posts funny and hope they actually turn out that way.

Here is a trailer for those of you who have never heard of this show.