Before the WildFire Writing team allows March to end here are some songs for you to listen to.

I Remain by Alanis Morrisette

If you've seen the movie Prince of Persia - Sands of Time then you might remember this song from the ending credits.

Raising Today by Peasant

This wouldn't be the first time I've discovered a lovely song from the television series Bones. I re-watched an older episode the other day and noticed this song for the first time. Other lovely songs I have discovered on Bones would be Heartbeats by José González and Bring on the Wonder by Susan Enan featuring Sarah McLachlan.


The Golden Floor by Snow Patrol

So far I have loved everything I have heard by Snow Patrol and the sad thing is I only own a handful of their songs. This song unlike the other songs I've heard by them didn't have me instantly loving it. It actually took me listening to this on repeat and paying attention to the lyrics before I could truly appreciate it. Discovered on the play-list for Maggie Stiefvater's Linger

Have you discovered any favourite songs lately? Share them with us! Also check out the songs on our music player in the sidebar.