While perusing a book store in the US Reeshe and Kitten texted me titles of book covers that caught their eye. Since these books are now published their covers were revealed a while ago but it's never too late to appreciate an eye-catching cover.

Crossed
by Ally Condie
Unleashed
by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Frost
by Marianna Bear
As I Wake
by Elizabeth Scott


Relic Master
by Catherine Fisher
Starters
by Lissa Price


When I first read the text I only remembered seeing the covers for Unleashed and Crossed but actually after looking up all of the titles I have seen all of these covers before. My favourites would have to be Frost, Unleashed, and As I Wake which I think are all beautiful and slightly haunting. Well Frost is more than slightly.

What are your thoughts on the covers? Would any of these covers have you noting down the titles, like it had Reeshe and Kitten doing, if you came across them in the bookstore?