Karin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!

Chibi Vampire is a very interesting little manga. We decide to add this manga to our reading list because it sounded unique. After reading volume 1, I must say it does sound like some thing I would like to continue reading. It showed me a new way to look at vampires, and I liked it.

I must say, the only down fall to this manga is that it seems too short. When I finish reading it I felt like I was left with too many questions. I guess in a way it is good for the writer because now I have to read volume 2 hoping to get some answers.

This book is about a young girl who turns out to be a vampire; in fact her whole family are vampires. There are five of them, and all are different in there own way. They seem to be just like a regular family, most of the time. I hope you all enjoy this manga as much as I have... I don't want to spoil anything for you.