Production Company
Tyler Perry Company, The

Director
TYler Perry

Writers
TYler Perry, Mark Andrews, Steve Purcell, Irene Mecchi

Main Stars
TYler Perry, Eugene Levy, Denise Richards

A Wall Street investment banker who has been set up as the linchpin of his company's mob-backed Ponzi scheme is relocated with his family to Aunt Madea's southern home.

At first I thought this movie was going to be about Madea going into the Witness Protection Program, since I did not really watch the trailer. I just love Tyler Perry movies, so it did not really matter to me.

Turns out it is actually the opposite. Her nephew; a lawyer investigating a charity fraud case (played by Tyler Perry himself), asks her to hide his client and his family, who he believes is innocent, from the Mafia until he can testify.There's just one thing...they're white!

The movie was funny but there was something off about it. I thought this was not directed by Tyler Perry himself, because there were some flaws in the acting and camera shots, but then I found out he did direct it.

Madea was just not the same. The real Madea would not hesitate to lash out at an unruly child, but this one maintained control. Perhaps they are trying to change things up a bit, but I say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

I would still commender to go see it, but a true Tyler Perry Madea fan will be a bit disappointed.