The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April over on Good Books & Good Wine. You can start the challenge anytime you want, Day 1 is here.
Quick. Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!
- Discussion posts
- Cover posts
- Drop Down Menus (this is more a design thing but it counts!)
- Book to Movie reviews
- Simple but pretty/fantastical designs with easily legible posts/text
- Blogs that I can easily navigate – search bar, paging through posts, links to other pages like a review archive.
- Multiple ways to follow/subscribe to the blog
- Funny bloggers
- Posts on manga and/or other graphic novels
- The occasional personal post, maybe something that’s done once a week that gives a little insight to the non-book lover part of the blogger.
- If a blogger went to a book related even like an author signing or something big like BEA I always love hearing how it went, what they did and who they saw.
- Features unique to that blog
- Replies to comments - honestly seeing that a blogger responds to their visitors makes me more inclined to leave a comment.
- Tips and Tricks - I love it when a blogger posts about things that I might find helpful.
- Rants - I don't like to write them but I do like to read them. As long as it's not a personal attack I tend to find them funny and quite informative.