The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April over on Good Books & Good Wine. You can start the challenge anytime you want, Day 1 is here.


Why Do You Blog About Books?


Well like with anything I love or am obsessed with I want to share it and talk about it. Unfortunately all the people I want to talk about books with who would understand my love for them and be able to talk about them with me live very far, far away.

Actually initially I started blogging because I had a lot of time to kill while I was away at university. I am not a very social person so my only friend was my roommate, I spent most of my time reading books and soon after I started reviewing books and then soon after that the blog was created. I don’t have a lot of time to kill any more so my blogging has staggered but meh I still try to get a post out every now and then. My favourite thing to talk about are book covers and they are pretty easy posts to make. Just post a unique or cool or gorgeous cover and share it with the internet. Like I said I just want to talk about my favourite things with people who share my interests.